A 15 tons per hour machine operating in Sweden. The drawing shows the two-step, continuous process. The treatment phase followed by the drying and cooling phase just in front of a big-bag packing line.
- High product value in the food chain due to reduced impact on the environment
- Can contribute to reduced DON level of harvested grain from crops established with ThermoSeed® treated seeds
- Efficient post-harvest treatment against storage pest insects such as Sitophilus granarius
- Can easily be used to support various sustainable food brands
- Disinfection of grains and seeds for food and feed consumption.